Yesterday, I was making a run at a few beaver traps that I had installed the day before, wishing to resolve a problem… The beaver family that I wanted to trap were there for the last three years and last year, I did not get them all because the doors of the beaver house were not accessible. I only had caught three medium size beavers with snares installed around the food source.
This year, they chose to put their food source further away and therefore, the two beaver house entries were easier to reach and to lay a deadly trap…
The results rapidly showed off. Yesterday, two nice beavers of 45 and
pounds were caught.
The trapping season is well underway. Have a good day, Louis